This past weekend we went to Robert's mom's house to celebrate his b-day. Technically his birthday isn't until Saturday, but since his mom will be in
Cabo San Lucas (PLEASE, take me with you) we celebrated early. Can you see any wrinkles on his 27 year, 360 day self? Yeah, me neither!

Landry and I were happy to celebrate with him! She...well, she's just generally happy whenever we sit her in our laps at the table and give her saltine crackers. Myself, I am glad that am no longer the only 28 year old in our house. And no, I don't want to know if you can see any wrinkles on my 28 year, 96 day old self. Thank you very much.

Landry had a good time playing with Mimi and her cousin Sarah. Notice that she has little red knees in this picture, that would be because she is CRAWLING!!! Can she just break my heart growing so fast or what?! She'll be moving off to college before I know it. Sad face.

So maybe Robert is a geezer
after all. He partied so hard he fell asleep at 3 o'clock in the afternoon. (Or maybe that is because the girl kept us up all night with an ear infection.)

Thanks for the fun gift cards mom-in-law and
Clapps for the birthday boy! It is nice when I don't have to fund Robert's athletic apparel addition. (AAA for short) Happy Early B-Day Pancho!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Robert!!!
aw, thanks amy for the sweet comment! i've missed you too! :) work has been kinda crazy, so i haven't been able to blog in awhile. ok, so the shower products i found are Scrubbing Bubbles Action Scrubber, Scrub Free Soap Scum Remover with Oxy, and Tilex. yes, it takes 3 products - but all of them require very little work which makes me very happy. I'm a lazy cleaner.
Post a Comment