It is Kara aka Curry, how are you, I love your blog! By the way I love the BooMama Blog, she is so funny! I found her blog via Renee Swope via Proverbs 31 Ministry. Maybe one day you can help me start a blog, I would love for Melissa to have one also! Your sister is such a answer to prayer, I thank the Lord for her friendship (she is more like a sister). Jody says hi (his official nickname is Jo Jo Jingles ha ha). I need to send a picture of his little boy Tucker, he is totally Jody in a 3 yr. old body! Have a wonderful rest of the week! Love ya lot's, Kara Prov. 3:5-6, Ps. 91
4 comments:
Hi Amy,
It is Kara aka Curry, how are you, I love your blog! By the way I love the BooMama Blog, she is so funny! I found her blog via Renee Swope via Proverbs 31 Ministry. Maybe one day you can help me start a blog, I would love for Melissa to have one also! Your sister is such a answer to prayer, I thank the Lord for her friendship (she is more like a sister). Jody says hi (his official nickname is Jo Jo Jingles ha ha). I need to send a picture of his little boy Tucker, he is totally Jody in a 3 yr. old body! Have a wonderful rest of the week!
Love ya lot's, Kara Prov. 3:5-6, Ps. 91
Ps. Amy I love the stripe in your office!
Kara
Looks awesome!
I have been waiting to see it!! I LOVE IT!!! :)
Post a Comment