I asked for prayer for my dad and his kidney surgery a couple of weeks ago. After a very painful surgery and weekend spent in the hospital, he is going back this Friday for a follow-up surgery. At least that is what the doctor says. The stone that they broke up in tiny pieces has been slowly exiting and my dad has passed 40 pieces of stone (yes, 40) since Valentine's weekend. We are praying that they will all be gone by the time he goes back and no surgery will be needed. This is a picture of a Valentine my dad got from a little elementary school girl while in the hospital. I don't know you Hannah Berry but you totally blessed my heart!
After my dad came home from the hospital, we all gathered at his house to check up on him as well as celebrate my nephew Joshua's 3rd birthday. Joshua came in and saw my mom holding Landry and told his G'Momma, "Put that baby down and hold me." He's not the baby anymore but I am sure he won't lack any lovin'! As you can see, he just hated having to open presents.
We gave Joshua a Radio Flyer scooter for his b-day. He kept saying, "my scooter, my scooter". It was precious! Don't you just love it when people love the gifts you give them. What a joy! Joshua would pose on the scooter and say, "Picture me.", so I would take his picture. So cute!
Landry has a couple of new tutu's. She loves mostly to chew on them!
I love to turn them into wigs! What a good sport she is!
For some reason this just reminds me of my childhood.
Landry has been battling an URI and it turned into an ear infection. This weekend she had about all she could take. Here she is passed out on daddy. She slept like this for two hours. This is not typical of our wiggle worm so daddy was eating it up.
WARNING: The following photo contains nudity and large amounts of adorable!
One thing you can count on is Landry loving her bath time.
I am loving that Landry has her daddy's blue eyes. (for now anyway)
Landry helped me with laundry the other night. If you get motion sickness, this video is probably not for you.
Love to All~ Amy



5 comments:
love the new pics and the video is so fun! i love hearing the fun sounds she's making ... they're very familiar in our house, too!!
Y'all are SO FUN! I love that video! And the tutu as a wig, I just can't handle that much adorableness in one shot. That needs to be your new profile pic.
Landry is SO adorable!! I love seeing new pictures of her and the video was too cute!! :)
Now I am running to Laney's closet to try her tutus on her head. Oh my gosh, Landry is so cute!
I love the tutu on her head! She is adorable Amy! Makes me want to have a girl to dress-up! (okay...on second thought...)
Post a Comment