Just playing in the yard...
I see you!
And for my next trick...
No you can't have it. This one's mine.Get your own block...
So what do you have to chew on...?
So what do you have to chew on...? LOVE LANGUAGES
Our Bible Fellowship Group is doing a study by Gary Chapman on the 5 Love Languages. I always enjoy learning about interpersonal communication and of course how to make relationships better. I have been analyzing all my close friends and family to see if I can discover their love language.
My love language is primarily Acts of Service, but I also like Gifts. Well Robert scored mucho points with his gift for our anniversary. A ROOMBA! Its a robotic vacuum and it works great! Two love languages in one! WOW! Good job Bob!



1 comment:
She is a cutie pie!! Good job Robert on the vacuum!
Post a Comment