
Dear Sister...you are undeniably the sweetest person I know...entirely genuine, and kind to everyone. It is evident that you truly care about others more than yourself. Your humility is refreshing.
There is no mistaking that you love Jesus and bring your faith into each conversation. It is such an encouragement to me that you meet with the Lord often, and always have something to share.
You are so talented and can sing beautifully. You are a wonderful cook ,homemaker, organizer and decorator. Don't get me started on your mad cleaning skills...I am jealous. You are a great teacher and use each opportunity to teach your children something.
Thank you for loving me just the way I am, but gently telling me when I need to "build a bridge" as mom would say. I have told you this on several occasions, but I'll say it again: I am so thankful that the Lord chose us to be sisters, because I am not sure we would have found each other as friends.
Today on your birthday, please know that you are these many things and such a blessing to those who are fortunate enough to call you friend.
Happy Birthday, my sweet sister, my best friend!
There is no mistaking that you love Jesus and bring your faith into each conversation. It is such an encouragement to me that you meet with the Lord often, and always have something to share.
You are so talented and can sing beautifully. You are a wonderful cook ,homemaker, organizer and decorator. Don't get me started on your mad cleaning skills...I am jealous. You are a great teacher and use each opportunity to teach your children something.
Thank you for loving me just the way I am, but gently telling me when I need to "build a bridge" as mom would say. I have told you this on several occasions, but I'll say it again: I am so thankful that the Lord chose us to be sisters, because I am not sure we would have found each other as friends.
Today on your birthday, please know that you are these many things and such a blessing to those who are fortunate enough to call you friend.
Happy Birthday, my sweet sister, my best friend!



1 comment:
Everything that you said of your sister is so true. I am so blessed to be able to call her friend. What a sweet and touching tribute. You both are a true example of Proverbs 31!
Love you lot's,
Kara Jer. 29:11-13
Post a Comment