Wednesday, May 14, 2008

10 Months Old

Landry is 10 months old today! She is so fun at this stage between baby and toddler. You can see the little wheels turning in her head as she figures things out for herself. She is becoming more independent and I feel like life as we know it will soon change.



Robert and I went on a date for our 6th Anniversary last weekend. We put the girl to bed and asked one of Robert's soccer players to come over. We tried to stay out late and really utilize all our time but couldn't really hack it. We turn into pumpkins about 10:30 p.m.



Our date included dinner at Olive Garden and then of course a trip to Wal-Mart, because isn't that the most romantic place on earth? Robert has been itching to buy Landry a walker - because if she is going to be a standout soccer player, she must learn to walk as soon as possible.



The first day she didn't quite have the hang of it, but as you will see below, she is learning FAST!



I must say, no babies, mamas, or toys were injured in the making of this video....oh, and sorry for all my high pitched laughing.



Now Enjoy!







4 comments:

Matt, Andrea, Luke and Halle said...

I bought Luke the SAME walker the other day at Wal-Mart! :) He'll be 9 months on Saturday, so he's not actually walking behind it just yet, but I'm sure our time's a comin'.

Landry is awesome!! :)

Janelle and Ella said...

Happy Anniversary!! Is it the 18th or the 11th? I remember how beautiful it was and Heath and I were getting married on the 25th that month and I was so excited at your wedding thinking how fun your day was and that ours was in just a couple weeks. It really was gorgeous. I'll never forget your wedding cake!!!

Kara said...

She is really speedy with that "walker". I cannot believe that she is walking! So sweet! Take it all in slowly, you will blink and she will be 10 before you know it!

Kara Jer. 29:11-13
PS. I love the music selection!!

Ben, Abby and Abe Lowery said...

love the ending! :)