Friday, February 1, 2008

99% Excited and 1% Scared, or is it 1% Excited and 99% Scared?

I am excited because Bob and I are going on a little overnighter, the first one since little miss Landry Kate made her arrival. But I am also a tad bit sad/scared/nervous/anxious/obsessive because it will be the first night away from the girl. She will be in very able hands thanks to G'Momma and Dewdad, so I need not worry.

I gave Robert two options for our little trip, the Gaylord OR the new Great Wolf Lodge, both in Grapevine. Although both are wonderfully accommodating, the Great Wolf won out because:
1. There is a Pizza Hut in the lobby....and
2. There is a jacuzzi in the room.

Oh, who am I kidding? There is a Pizza Hut in the lobby. That is clearly why Robert chose it.

The Great Wolf also has an indoor waterpark, but neither Robert and I were excited about getting into a swimsuit in February. But we are willing to get 1/2 naked for a couple's massage.

I think I just convinced myself that I am 100% excited. I'll report back later with pics, but don't worry...none will involve swimsuits or massages.

3 comments:

Ben, Abby and Abe Lowery said...

have so much fun on your trip! i can't wait to hear about the Great Wolf Lodge. i keep seeing commercials for it. and enjoy your couples massage - that sounds wonderful!!!

Matt, Andrea, Luke and Halle said...

some friends of ours just spent a night at the Great Wolf Lodge and they loved it. :) they said the waterpark was great, but that the room is heated, but not the water, so it might take you a while to get used to it. :)

Janelle and Ella said...

That is so exciting!! Have so much fun! I can't wait to hear how The Great Wolf Lodge is.