oh. bless. my. heart. Every video I post has me laughing hysterically like a hyena, but this is too cute not to share. We got off to a rough start because Landry only wanted to see herself on camera...
As you know, our girl loves music. When we sing the ABC's she can now sing A, B, H & I and this week she added Z. She also sings "bible" when we sing "Jesus Loves Me." This week, she picked up on "Old McDonald" and well...see for yourself.



4 comments:
Amy, I am cracking up! What did we do for entertainment before we were mothers? Landry Lou is too cute! What a little smarty, as well. She seems to have great verbal skills...she has already passed up Maggie! We are some blessed gals! Hope you guys are staying warm...brrrrr!
Oh My Gosh!! That is the CUTEST thing I've seen in so long. She's more adorable each time I see her. Good work on teaching her the words to that song, Amy. I miss your laugh!
Too Cute... She is so smart. You are going such a Great job teaching her verbal skills. Give Landry kisses from MiMi and PaPa.
We Love you all.
Luke does the same exact thing -- I'm not even kidding! Wish these two little boogers could play together sometime. ;)
Post a Comment