Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Keeping Up With This Blog: NOT My New Year's Resolution

Thankfully, my new year's resolution is not to keep up with this blog. Who am I kidding? That's not gonna happen! But I do finally have some pictures from Christmas morning to share. Our daddy spoiled us for sure...as did G'Momma & Dewdad, Mimi & Papa, Grandad & Grandma, Aunt Lissa & Uncle Justin, Aust Traci & Uncle Russell....you see where this is going. We were overwhelmed by everyone's generosity, but mostly we just enjoyed spending time with you all!



Santa brought Landry a new toy box.

Landry received many new baby dolls for Christmas.

It's like a baby doll daycare center at our house. : )Landry got some new Nike's from Coach Daddy! Someone saw my hubby coming and suckered him into buying every lip gloss known to man.

Oh yes, even Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough flavor! What?!


Landry's weapon of choice: backscratcher.

Scratching Dewdad's feet...Brave Girl!

Hope you all had a very Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Janelle and Ella said...

I'm glad keeping up with my blog is not mine either. I've missed your pictures. Glad it was a great Christmas. And I love your new blog header!

Kristin said...

I was seriously just thinking today that I wanted to see some cute pictures of your cute family, and I was not disappointed!!!! A babydoll daycare center! You crack me up! That is our house too!!!