
So on Friday, I was the best wife Robert could ask for....after years of him talking about, hinting about, and downright nagging about his desire for a motorcycle, I surprised him with his very own for Valentine's/Birthday!
This video is horrible and the gift giving scheme was clearly over his head, but at least you can hear his reaction. Too funny!
The next morning (Valentine's Day), Robert got up early and made a huge breakfast for me & Landry. While we were eating, the doorbell rang and I opened it to a lovely bouquet of roses and gerbera daisies!
Afterward, Kerrie (9 mos. pregnant cousin Kerrie) and her girls went to get pedicures.

Then we got to spend the rest of the day with my parents, sister and her kids! We ate at Cracker Barrel, where we witnessed some amazing singing valentines! They were fantastic and had Landry dancing in her chair!
That night mom & dad watched Lulu so Robert and I could attend Chocolate Indulgence! Oh. My. Word. I have never consumed so much chocolate in one setting and it was wonderful! I had chocolate covered strawberries from three different chocolate fountains: white, milk and dark!
Valentine's is my favorite holiday and this year was no different. I know it is totally a made up, retailer's holiday, but what a sweet thing it is to celebrate our love for one another!
(Playing with Joshua's new cowboy hat....does anyone else think she looks like Strawberry Shortcake?)
Love to you all....
Amy



4 comments:
AWESOME !!!
I'm so happy you all had a Wonderful Valentine's Day.
Landry is Definitely cute and sweet enough to be Strawberry Shortcake.
By the way, Luv the shirt Landry has on...
I love you guys,
MiMi
P.S. Robert... Ride SAFE !!!
That is so fun!! Good job on the present!!
Landry is so cute and she totally looks like Strawberry Shortcake.
I have a very special award for you at my blog!
Kara -Ps. 91
you're making the rest of us look bad with your gift to your hubs. ;)
Post a Comment