Friday, January 23, 2009

Bad blogger...Bad, bad blogger. That's me!


Lately we have been too busy just living life for me to keep up with this blog.
Soccer season is in full swing and Robert has hosted/attended a tournament the past three weekends. As I type he is in North Richland Hills with his soccer girls for the weekend. He has chaperones and parents but the thought of having his team have to stay overnight in a hotel away from home makes him shutter. Is it bad when you want your husbands team to lose just so he can come home.


Last week our baby girl turned 18 months old. What? How did that happen? I had plans to take her to the doctor last Friday for immunizations, but it never fails, our well visits end up being sick visits. Being the competative family that we are, I am proud to say that Landry came in third place in order of flu diagnosis! Yes, only three comfirmed cases in the entire pediatrician's office (that's 5 doctors worth of patients) and my girl was one of them. Shouldn't we get a bronze syringe or something. Dr. Lipscomb was gracious enough to write a Rx for me & Robert for TamaFlu as well. It's been a week now and our girl still isn't quite back to her sweet spunky self but we're working on it.


While Robert is soccer-ing it up this weekend, Landry Lou is going to stay with G'Momma & Dewdad. This will give me an entire evening to prepare for our cousin Kerrie's Baby #3 Shower. Kerrie is due on Valentine's Day and I couldn't think of a better day to bring home a new little lovie! I cannot wait to meet this little Mr. or Miss! Yes, it is a surprise!
Here are some pictures of our Landry Lu as of late.


About to head to church Sonic with daddy
Does she not look like a little homeless kid in this picture? We were having a picnic in the pressbox during daddy's soccer game.
Can you tell how badly Landry felt in this picture? Well enough to bark order to her mama. Actually she was So So excited about her friends the Little Einsteins.



Cracker Barrel bacon...mmm. Tasty.

It may seem like I only take pictures when Landry is eating, and you are thinking 'oh, how rude.' In my defense, I would just like to say that the kid is always eating. What can I say...we love food!

2 comments:

Todd & Leah said...

Oh Amy! I am so sorry your sweet little Landry got the FLU! Ugggh!

She is getting so big. Her expressions are so animated. Does she keep you guys rolling? I love the pic of you and her heading to church. You both look beautiful!

Hope things are getting back to normal. It always takes me days to recover after Maggie is sick!

Take care!
:)

Ms Frenzy said...

I'm glad Landry is getting better. You all are so precious to me. Keep up the blogging. I Really enjoy it a lot!!!
I Love You all,
MiMi