Apparently, I make a pretty boring grilled cheese...
i'm laughing so hard right now! :) i don't know how you were keeping so quiet. precious!
OMG!! That is the SWEETEST and funniest thing ever!I've heard that about your grilled cheese!
That's my granddaughter!"EAT no matter what" is our motto.. Huh, Landry ?It gets funnier every time I watch it.It belongs on America's Funniest Home Video's !!!
That is hilarious!!! I'm so glad you posted this!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
i'm laughing so hard right now! :) i don't know how you were keeping so quiet. precious!
OMG!! That is the SWEETEST and funniest thing ever!
I've heard that about your grilled cheese!
That's my granddaughter!
"EAT no matter what" is our motto.. Huh, Landry ?
It gets funnier every time I watch it.
It belongs on America's Funniest Home Video's !!!
That is hilarious!!! I'm so glad you posted this!
Post a Comment