For every picture of me you get one of Landry free
...because, come on, isn't that why we are all here?

Landry came up to my office to work a couple of Fridays ago.

Here is Landry and her daddy hot rodding around the 'hood. We have to make her pop a wheelie because she won't keep her feet off the ground, but she does love it.

Here I am with my "dead squirrel" as my friend Cheryl called it.
My donation for Beautiful Lengths.

And here is the back minus all that hair!
Sorry the pics aren't the best but I can only do so much with the timer on my camera.
3 comments:
Looks GREAT!!! And I am cracking up that you took those by yourself using your camera timer!
What a great gift you're giving someone, I wish I had the patience to do that!
Just found your blog and thought I'd say "hi".
I love your hair...and I am so glad our kiddos are together everyday. I am sure they wear Lala out!!! Oh yeah and you have been tagged go to my blog to see.
Post a Comment