That's right! Tomorrow my hair will be GONE!
Okay, well, maybe just short!
I decided many months back to donate my hair to Pantene's Beautiful Locks and tomorrow is the day. I came to this decision when my friend Judy was diagnosed with breast cancer. She is such a strong, generous, funny woman, as well as a dedicated wife, mother and friend. I am donating my hair in honor of her.
Pantene Beautiful Lengths creates wigs specifically for women with breast cancer and I'll be sending my 8 inches for the cause.
I'll be back with pics soon to show you the new do!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
That is SO awesome!! It's going to look great!
Amy,
I admire your courage and compassion for those who are in need.
You are a stronger woman than I am.
I could not cut my hair that much.
By the way, It really really looks good short.
Luv,
Mom-in-Law
Post a Comment