Here are a few mistreatments of mine, inspired by the Nester herself!
I showed you my office make-over several months ago, but I don't think my desk was this clean...so look again! This is Tobacco Road on the walls, the highly recommended paint color from the Nester. Although I am pretty sure it looks better in a room with SOME natural light and not just fluorescent.
This may lead you to ask...well, then, Amy...why don't you open that window over there? Which leads me to my mistreatment. A FAKE WINDOW!
Shocking, right? The windows in City Hall really are this tall. They just forgot the part where they were suppose to put one in my office. I am the only office in the building without a window. But I am not bitter about it. I made my own!
Check out my fancy gold letters! It says Main Street on this wall because, well, that is the name of my office. See the thought process, there? 
Another mistreatment as of late is this baby shower decoration for my friend Emily. We are having a theme shower for her and this little pennant if for baby Ryder's room! No sewing was involved. Lots of hot glue! Thanks Nester!
Finally, here is memory board thing-a-ma-bob that the Nester showed us, for Ryder as well. (Although that is a picture of my baby girl, Miss Landry Kate!) If you look closely you can see a Yee Haw in the bottom right corner! Which is exactly how I feel about the Nester and mistreatments and the fact that I live in Texas! Thanks for stopping by and Happy Mistreating Y'all!



5 comments:
Mistreating a non-existent window...I think that is the ultimate in mistreating! Nice job!
~ Sarah
That is awesome!!! Very creative!
How darling! You did a great job with your unwindow...Love the message board too.
Pretty, pretty!
I love the faux window! That's great!!! Thanks for the comment on my laundry room! The cabinets are mistreated too. Just some scrapbook paper. I didn't glue it or anything either. I just cut it to size and slid it under the moulding. So far, so good! It just stays there. I'll be updating as that room comes along.
Antoinette :)
Post a Comment