Sister racked in some deals for her youngin's. She bought clothing for next summer because they were all on clearance for $.99 to 2.99! WOW! She ended up with two huge bags of stuff for $92. She is such a frugal Fran! Good job sister!
This is Nuthan! She really helped up scan the heck out of some sales items. Sister is beaming with shopper's pride, is she not?
Guess, who we ran it afterward? 
Kara took her role as VP very seriously. Then she was impeached.

Actually, if you would, please pray for Kara in this upcoming election. As you can see above, she is undecided in how she will cast her vote!
Later Friday we met up with Beth (Kara's sister) and Leah (Sister's SIL). We shopped some more and then went to eat at Uncle Julio's. YUM!
FYI: A pound and 1/2 of Chicken fajita is too much for 5 ladies, even if they have worked up an appetite by shopping all day.
We got back to our hotel and visited until wee hours of the morning! Love it!
Saturday I got some batteries at the hotel gift shop and thus explains the rest of the pictures. Either blurry or non-existent! We started our morning with a delicious breakfast at our hotel! Then we were off to tour the Southern Living Idea House. It was very nice!
This is the office.
The Dining Room.
The Boy's Bathroom.
The Boy's Bed.
And there ends the photos.
After the tour, we went to eat at McKinley's. So good. And then I had to head back to D Town. Some of the other girls stayed and shopped a little longer.
Thanks Ladies for such a fun weekend and I am looking forward to the next one already!
If you want to see the rest of the house go here:
Southern Living Idea House: Verona Park, Ft. Worth, TX
When I got home on Saturday afternoon, this is what I saw! What a good daddy to built a tent covering Landry's room. What a good husband to clean it up! ; )

See how much we missed each other. Sadly this is one of the few pictures we have taken together in months. And it is also one of the better ones. Sad. But true.



2 comments:
We were at Uncle Julio's on Friday night, too, and I sware I saw you ... or your long-lost twin ... I couldn't decide and because I didn't recognize any of the other gals you were with, I didn't think it was you!! I wish I would've been brave and gone and said hi! :(
Oh my goodness...a gorgeous house!
Post a Comment