Monday, August 25, 2008

That's Using Your Head!

Yesterday after leaving our mark on daddy's classroom, we came home to fine tune our martial art skills. Or maybe we just dressed the part.

I had to hem Landry's cheer leading uniform and this is what Robert thought to do with the extra fabric. Clearly, she has no idea this is on her head...or she would have already ripped it off. I think she is getting the hang of it in this picture. That is one cute karate kid!
After Robert's attempt at hair accessories, I wanted a chance. Lately, Landry's hair is really starting to grow...but only in the back. Can you say, Mullet? After her bath, we found the teeny tiniest little rubber band and ta da! A PONYTAIL!Isn't it sweet?
That stayed all of 2.4 seconds, but my heart beamed with joy in that short time!
In fact, I could not stop laughing.
Thanks Landry for being our real live baby doll!

1 comment:

Janelle and Ella said...

I am so behind on blogs. I LOVE her ponytail! It is the cutest, tiniest ponytail I've ever seen.