As Landry and I are waiting, we are standing near the photography studio and I look up to see....Landry! I know this picture is not the best, but I am sure you can see the black & white picture of our sweetie-face! Who knew she was so famous!? And all this I was walking around the mall with a Sears celebrity!
Monday, August 4, 2008
Landry the Model
Yesterday Robert and I ran to the mall really fast to pick him up some sunglasses. We parked at Sears and we basically just ran in to American Eagle and ran out. On our way back through Robert offered to go get the car. Being eleventy-hundred degrees outside, I was happy to let him.
As Landry and I are waiting, we are standing near the photography studio and I look up to see....Landry! I know this picture is not the best, but I am sure you can see the black & white picture of our sweetie-face! Who knew she was so famous!? And all this I was walking around the mall with a Sears celebrity!

As Landry and I are waiting, we are standing near the photography studio and I look up to see....Landry! I know this picture is not the best, but I am sure you can see the black & white picture of our sweetie-face! Who knew she was so famous!? And all this I was walking around the mall with a Sears celebrity!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Landry is so beautiful! The count down for Sister Fiesta weekend is "drum roll please" 12 days! Cannot wait. Looking forward to some good laughs, food and shopping! Yall have a blessed week!
Love ya lots,
Kara - John 3:30
PS. I will save ya some jelly!
Post a Comment