Friday night, Denison beat Dallas Lincoln to win the area championship. We played at Mesquite Hanby Stadium, which was very nice but VERY cold! I got to pick up my friends Molly & Brian on the way, and we had a really good time. Didn't we, Molly? Well, I did! It is fun to laugh with friends. & it is fun to win football games! Good times Friday! Next Friday we will play Sulpher Springs at Texas Stadium. Woo hoo!
Saturday, Landry & I rode with G'Momma to Decatur to go to my High School friends baby shower. She has a little boy, already, but is due with a sweet baby girl, Brynlea Ruth. Isn't that sweet? Landry was a handful, and this is what we did in the car to entertain the little Goob, as her daddy calls her.
Here are some of my High School girlfriends. On the top, Shelby, myself & Ashley. On bottom, Alison, AKA: Hoot-Al the Poot-Al, Amanda & Jennifer. It is so nice to have friends that you can just pick right up with. We laughed so much and made fun of each other, just like the old days. (By the way, good cupcakes, Shel, got anymore? Alison needs a snack!)
Sunday after church, the coaches families had a luncheon and we had so much good food. Landry and daddy played on the football mats. There were so many kids running around; it was fun to watch the kids interact. There were exactly 3 boys, and like eleventy-seven girls.

Last night, we had our annual church Thanksgiving Dinner with MORE yummy food, and then to our neighbors house to celebrate a birthday, with MORE food. I was bound and determined to head to the gym during lunch today, but I just found out we are having a spread at work for someone's birthday-MINE!
More food! As for the gym, why do today, what I can put off until tomorrow? Now I'm off to eat!



No comments:
Post a Comment