Monday, November 3, 2008

Monsters on Main

Monsters on Main was a wonderful event and there were little "monsters" everywhere! Landry had a fun time and has learned that Dum Dum suckers are heaven on earth. I lost count at 4.


It was dark and hard to get pictures but here are a few we managed. Landry was a bumble bee or I guess, a yellow jacket, if you were to ask her daddy.

After the Main Street event, we went to Robert's football game (9-0, yay!) and there Landry ate more Dum Dums, along with nachos, popcorn and anything else she could beg for.


Saturday, I had a garage (minus the garage) with my friends at City Hall. Yesterday was church and feeding the coaches, so needless to say, the weekend flew right by!


It is nice to come back to work to recover from the weekend....ahhh!

No comments: