Thursday, July 3, 2008

Sister Friend Weekend 2008

My sister called me a couple of nights ago and told me about an idea she and her friend Kara had for a girl's weekend get-away! Yea! Not only that, Kara's sister Beth is coming too! I am so excited! It will be a like college again, except not.



So as you can tell it took me all of 2.5 seconds to tell her YES! I will be there! Nevermind that it is the first weekend of football season and the last time I will see my husband until Christmas. (You know, God willing we make playoffs! Go Jackets!)



Immediately Kara and I were like *click* in sync. I mean our thoughts were right on with one another, not that we were the popular boy band! We both said T-SHIRTS!!!



I thought it would be fun to come up with a couple of designs and let the bloggy world vote on them! Here they are! Happy Voting!



Design #1Design #2 Design #3



As you can tell, I was kinda on a vintage housewife look! Oh Well!

The weekend trip is not until next month, but I think I'll start packing this weekend! ROADTRIP!

6 comments:

Kara said...

I am still laughing, those are great!! I kinda like the one with the bathing suits, but then I like the others. By the way it is KARA, or you can just call me sister. Yall have a wonderful 4th of July weekend.

Love ya lot's,
Kara

Ms Frenzy said...

The bathing suit one. It's adorable.
Hope you all have a wonderful time. I'll help take care of Landry and Robert. Not that HE needs it. LOL
Love,
MiMI

Janelle and Ella said...

Good design job!!! I think I like the last one the best, but they are all SO CUTE!!!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE all of your designs!! My favorite is the first one, but I think any one of them you choose will make a great and very fun shirt!

Ben, Abby and Abe Lowery said...

i vote for #3! so fun!

Matt, Andrea, Luke and Halle said...

I'm voting for #2. :)