Here are the Lay Boys with the Girl Lay! (Leon, George, Landry & Robert)
We spent Father's Day in Van Alstyne with Robert's Dad, and his PaPa. We also got to all be together this past Sunday. We know that PaPa's days are numbered...but then again, all of our days are numbered. Thankfully we know the God who is the Giver of Life, both here and beyond. More thankfully, PaPa knows Him too! Robert's PaPa has many health problem, the greatest of which is an aneurysm in his stomach.
Basically he is waiting for it to rupture and has been told that it will take his life in a matter of hours, when it does. Please keep him and his wife Pansy in your prayers.
Isaiah 46.4
Even to your old age and gray hairs
I am he, I am he who will sustain you.
I have made you and I will carry you;
I will sustain you and I will rescue you.




2 comments:
I am so sorry for you all.
George is a Very Good Man.
I will pray for all the family..
Love,
MiMi
I am so sorry Amy! This made me cry! I will be praying.
Post a Comment