Monday, August 31, 2009

Catch Up!

I can NOT believe that it has been 3 MONTHS since I have blogged. Robert asked me about it yesterday and wondered what happened to the blog. Umm...Life happened.

Since the last time I blogged, Robert has had an entire summer off of work. Well, kinda. Football coaches tend to work all summer. He's already been in classes a week and football is now in full swing.

Also, Landry Kate turned 2! She acts like she is 22 most days and thinks she is in charge, but we oh so enjoyed celebrating her big day. She got a big girl bed and bedding from mommy and daddy and she loves it. Especially the freedom it gives her to get up whenever she wants. *yikes* We are enjoying this age so much. Her vocabulary is incredible and somewhat scary at times! Lately, she loves to say "delicious" and "amazing". She still has a playful attitude and loves to tease us. I'll tell her "I love you, Landry" and she likes to reply, "I love Daddy".

Here are some pics from the Big 2 Celebration!

Love to All, Amy

1 comment:

Ms Frenzy said...

It's about time!!! Love the pics.