Thursday, January 10, 2008

Random Pics

A few random pics for your fancy...
G'Momma loves her some Landry!

My peeps! We had so much fun on New Year's Eve...Love 'em!


Can I just say we have a very fun neighborhood? We have get togethers all the time. Watching sports and The Amazing Race are our favoritos! We had a 'hood Christmas party and our neighbor Tim showed up dressed like Flavor Flav. We did say it was a 'Hood Party! BTW, did I mention he is also my OB/GYN...? Uh-huh, would you let this man deliver your baby?


Here we are ready to go to Daddy's soccer game! For those of you that don't know, we are the Denison Yellow Jackets!

"Enter funny caption here."
Love to All!






3 comments:

Matt, Andrea, Luke and Halle said...

great pics!! i love seeing landry's fun personality!! :)

GmaLay said...

I think this is Laudry's Yes! it's
Grandma face.

Janelle and Ella said...

Her yellow jackets costume is the cutest thing ever!!
Hey, I loved seeing Molly in your New Year's Eve photo! I miss her.
And I wish I lived in your neighborhood so I could join in on The Amazing Race watching parties!