I am sure by now you have all seen the website for the Celebrity Look-Alikes. For those you that don't share my internet addicition, here are the basics. You go to this website where you upload a picture of yourself, or your spouse, or your poor mistreated little baby (sorry Landry). You then tell it to find the celebrities that you resemble. Sounds fun, right?
So just for fun, I upload Landry's pic. Yes, I know I am one of those obsessive mother's. You're are not the first to tell me that this week. So anyways, Landry's celebrity look-alikes appear and include: Drew Barrymore, Katherine Hepburn and Norah Jones! Not bad!
So Robert is next; I upload his picture and get back, Matthew Perry, Matt Damon, David Beckham and Gavin Rossdale...woo hoo! Yes, my honey is a hottie! (We all know I didn't marry him for his teacher's salary.)
I get more and more excited and think what wonderful celebrities it will link me too...hopefully, it will be kind and say I look like Kate Beckinsale or Rachel Bilson....
I click the button, I giggle with glee.....the results are in and it's, it's.....Michelle Kwan! Michelle Kwan?
Great! At least she can ice skate!
So just for fun, I upload Landry's pic. Yes, I know I am one of those obsessive mother's. You're are not the first to tell me that this week. So anyways, Landry's celebrity look-alikes appear and include: Drew Barrymore, Katherine Hepburn and Norah Jones! Not bad!
So Robert is next; I upload his picture and get back, Matthew Perry, Matt Damon, David Beckham and Gavin Rossdale...woo hoo! Yes, my honey is a hottie! (We all know I didn't marry him for his teacher's salary.)
I get more and more excited and think what wonderful celebrities it will link me too...hopefully, it will be kind and say I look like Kate Beckinsale or Rachel Bilson....
I click the button, I giggle with glee.....the results are in and it's, it's.....Michelle Kwan! Michelle Kwan?
Great! At least she can ice skate!
On another topic, Landry has some new shades and I must say this girl must have a fabulous stylist...oh, wait, that's ME!




4 comments:
oh, amy, you're too funny! yeah, i've totally done the celebrity look-a-like thing. i've gotten some good and not-so-good comparisons. try another picture - i don't think you look A THING like michelle kwan! :) thanks so much for your sweet comments on my blog yesterday! you're always so encouraging! i wish we lived closer!
I am laughing out loud right now! That is hilarious! Michelle Kwan?! What? I need to do this right now.
Love the picture of Landry. That is too cute!!
hilarious!! i did the same thing and i resembled someone that i didn't even know. maybe i'll try another pic. :)
Your account of this whole experience is hysterical. I am glad that someone else got as sucked into this website as I did! Landry is so precious in those sunglasses. So glam!
Post a Comment