
Would you like a little hot dog with that whine?
Landry started off happy in her little pumpkin bib and Baby Legs, but for some reason we have discovered, she is not a fan of pressed meats, at least hot dogs anyway! ; ) She was one mad little wiener.
We all went to Monsters on Main last night and had a great time. Landry was a little fussy but after she ate, seemed okay. That is when we got the bright idea to put her Hot Dog costume on. Boy was that a bad idea. As you can see f
rom the picture below, that lasted about 5 minutes only.In case you are wondering about my costume, I am Rosie the Riveter, not Aunt Jemima.
Note to self: wiener=whiner!



3 comments:
i have always loved that costume! Last year, Keegan was a hot pepper, and he looked exactly like that. Upset. i guess she was one hot wiener!
Amy! I am so excited to see your blog and your beautiful little girl! She is so so cute and you guys are obviously having a great time!
I love those baby legs! They are so cute and fun. Although the hot dog is adorable, she was probably just wanting those stylish leggings back!
I wish I could have been there.
She looks adorable in her leggings.
You look cute too.
I know why she fussed in her Hotdog costume...You should have used an Oscar Mayer hot dog instead of a Ballpark.. LOL :)
Post a Comment