Thursday, April 2, 2009

Grandparents: This is for You!

Grandparents: This is for You!

Landry is talking so much lately, it's scary. And repeating things...whew! I really need to get Robert to quit calling me "honey lovey sugar bottom"! Just kidding...you all know he calls me "hey"! :)

So Miss Landry Lu has quite the repertoire of words! A few of her new words/phrases include: dark, be quiet, Robert (haha), Where are you, I want to, truck, duck, cow, brush, up, are you ready, chocolate milk, woo hoo....and others. I am sure I am wearing y'all out.

The other night I was taking cookies out of the oven and Landry was in her highchair. She saw the pan and yelled, "cookies, woo hoo!"

She also is learning sounds that different things make. For cow, of course, moo! For the puppy, ruff, ruff. And for daddy's motorcycle, boodnnn, boodnnn...

Last night we practiced counting...

She is so much fun right now, but so independent. The special moments are super ooey, gooey, special and the fits are doozies...BUT wouldn't trade her for ANYTHING! Love ya'll!

3 comments:

Todd & Leah said...

Wow Amy! She is so adorable...and so brillant. She is talking great. Way better than Mag. What a little smartie you have on your hands. I totally agree with you on this stage and age. It is wonderful when its good and super trying when its a hard day.

Hang in there! Great to keep up with you.

I always think of you around this time of the year. Bluebonnets remind me of you. Remember those super corny pics we took with the bluebonnets way back when? In the cemetery, none the less. Oh, good times. Fun to remember....

Y'all have a good weekend!

Ms Frenzy said...

OMIGOSH !!! She is Sooo SMART.
She must take after her MiMi... LOL
She is such a Cutie Pie too!!!
I Love this child.
I love you guys,
MiMi

Ms Frenzy said...

She has the most BEAUTIFUL eyes.
I miss her.
Love,
MiMi