Monday, September 22, 2008

10 Years Later

This weekend Robert & I attended my 10 year class reunion in Decatur. It was a lot of fun catching up with old friends. So much so, that I have only a few pictures from the night. Ryan Mitchell, Ashley Christian Chapman and myself.

Ryan and I came to Decatur Middle School the same year (8th grade) and were good friends immediately. We also went to DBU together. It had been over 7 years since we had seen each other...way to long.

Me & Amanda Meador Smith

We were also good friends from 8th grade on. You can't tell in this picture, but Amanda is 6 1/2 months pregnant with a baby girl! : )

Me, Amanda, Ash & Shelby
Friends catching up!
Mary Ann Morgan Cox & myself

Mary Ann and I have caught up through MySpace, but I am pulling her over into the blogging world! ha ha! Isn't she beautiful?

It was so weird to visit with people that I hadn't seen in forever but still feel so comfortable, just like yesterday we were doing the same thing. Hopefully we won't wait another 10 years!

No comments: