Monday, June 9, 2008

Outdoor Family Fun!

Lately, we have been spending lots of time in the out of doors. I love it! I don't want to ever forget Landry's dirty little toes and the smell of her soft baby skin slathered in sunscreen.

Each Friday night we have been at Music on Main. Downtown is hosting a free concert series for six weeks and we have been going and sitting on our blanket, listening to the music and watching Landry dance. She loves music and I do not know where she got her rhythm. Anytime she hears music, her little legs start to bounce and her head starts bobbing. Its a hoot! Her favorite song....Little Einsteins, of course.
Blue eyes just like daddy."Yes, this looks good. I think I'll chew on this."
(Landry is cutting 4 top teeth at once.)

Here's the little toe tapper in action.

Besides Music on Main, we had hood party. A fish fry to be exact.
As you can see sitting on blankets in the grass is right up our alley.
This weekend we took Landry swimming for the first time.
Well, besides in utero and the bathtub.
It was a bit chilly, but Landry didn't seem to mind.
She was motorboatin'!She wasn't scared at all...which kinda scares me a little.
Our babysitter has been on vacation for a couple of days,
so there has been lots of Dada-Landry bonding time.
Robert has kept Landry for a couple of days while I was at work.
Isn't this picture cute? Robert was not use to all the high-energy baby activites! Lorie, please come back! We need you! ; )

3 comments:

Ben, Abby and Abe Lowery said...

so fun! i love the pictures of your hubby with landry and then his naptime after trying to keep up with her! so funny!

Ms Frenzy said...

Look at the Pic of her with those big blue eyes. Does she not look like one of the Olsen twins when they were babies??? Someone out agree with me please.
Anyone?

Linsey said...

I love your blog! I need to add it to my bloglines! Kassie does have a blog:
http://therodgers.wordpress.com/

They hardly ever update it, but they have good pictures. I talk to her about 1 a week or so. I join in on the podcasts with Kallie and Kassie for their website:
www.twilightseriestheories.com

Hey, you should join my blog book club. This month we are reading My Sister's Keeper. It is kind of intense, but I am hoping the end makes the book.

Love your blog! Your baby girl is so cute. I love the bows. I just bought Jillian a bunch. It is addicting!