This is at Aunt Lissa's house. Landry has been crawling and pulling up all over everything for a while now. You've got to watch this girl. She especially likes to stand up in the bath tub and dance a jig in the water.
Here's the little Miss fresh from the tub! Look at those cheeks...all four of them!
Here is Landry with Maggie and Cousin Josha-woo-woo. Leah, Maggie's mom, and I were good friends in high school. Now her brother is married to my sister. Maggie is just about 6 weeks older than Landry Lu so it was fun to see them meet for the first time. They played nicely. We are jealous of Maggie's hair. She gets to wear real hair clippies!
Yesterday I was so beautiful. I went and got Landry on my lunch break and we went to the park. Fun times! 

Then last night we went to dada's soccer awards banquet. Robert did a great job. We laughed, we cried, we clapped our hands. Oh, and Landry enjoyed it too!

Look at those blue eyes! Perhaps one of these days she look like me a bit.



3 comments:
You look so beautiful, Amy! And Landry is beautiful too - just like her mommy! :)
Let me just start by saying that Landry is just so beautiful!! I love all of her hairbows!
I think that I have convinced your sister to start a blog! Hey, did you notice my "snickers bar" on my blog, go back and take a look it will make you laugh!
By the way I am going to give you an award for the best blog from last week, titled something like "table -lamp combo-black electric tape-barkalounger chair almost caught on fire" story! Very funny!!
She is precious!! All three of you are so photogenic! I love her big black bow!
Post a Comment